Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Castle Greyhawk: Two For One

Welcome back Greyhawk patrons! Well this is unusual, I'm two entire pages behind in promoting the third chapter of our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Check out page twenty-four AND twenty-five plus follow some bonus exposition by fantastic fantasist Scott Casper. On our site you can also check the archives and follow the entire Castle Greyhawk story from the very beginning.

Artist's Commentary: Well for those who are familiar with Maure Castle may recognize some scenes presented in these last two pages. I won't reveal more and just say that the party's curiosity will get them into more trouble before long...

From an artistic standpoint I've really enjoyed this interlude and the time for me to draw them really flowed faster than ever. What keeps the dungeon interesting for me is new tunnel and room design and in this case the mysterious mural. Spending too long in one location is a grind artistically, so I like that the party has keep it moving at this pace. Speaking of locations, page 26 coming soon is a doozy. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

grodog said...

Looking forward to it, Mike =)

Allan.